Sunday, November 26, 2017

Stardust Crowns

Stripped bare...
standing on an auction block naked, alone.  
Waiting for the highest bidder.
I have forgotten what it means to be Queen.
I have forgotten what it means to Behold The Glory of the Son.
I have forgotten that I was born of Mother Earth and Father Time.
I have forgotten power that I hold in the palm of my hand.
Broken...I concede... waiting.
Waiting for the one who will pay the price.

Not having what I want but wanting so much to be wanted....
Bent but not broken.
Holding the last ember of hope tightly to my breast.
I yield...I yield to space and time. 
Through my eyes I can see the beginning.
I can see the end... I can see eternity. 
I hear your voice, "I am that I am, and  you are my child." I regain my strength, my voice, my beauty.
My head is adorned with Stardust never again to bow never again to be broken I am reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment