Sunday, January 11, 2015

Rice Paper Wings




Rice Paper Wings....
.. ..
Each day it beings…......
The cycle….....
The change….....
I am born carried by the ....
gentle inspiration of His breath.....
.. ..
I change…the necessary metamorphosis…....
I become what I need to be in that moment,....
daughter, mother, wife….lover.....
On my wings I carry the hopes and dreams....
of those that I touch…......
.. ..
On my rice paper wings~....
.. ..
At the best of times, I am able…....
able to keep my wings in flight.....
Then there are times when I am sure….....
that with the next great wind….....
they will be ripped away from me …....
and I will plummet into the never ending....
Blackness beneath me…....
.. ..
Then He touches me and renews me….....
His words whispered….....
words that can only be interpreted by ones soul…......
and again I take flight…......
.. ..
On my rice paper wings~....

No comments:

Post a Comment